Re: first 94208 bytes corrupted! (Ubuntu 14)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 23:15:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 30 May 2014, Wagner Patriota wrote:

> I tried... it didn't work.
>
> In fact nothing worked! It's a bug! :-(

We know its a bug. We just don't know where it is. I still don't think it is
_within_ libcurl.

You could use the CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION and log exactly what libcurl wrote to
the file, and use that to compare with the zeroes you see actually end up in
the file.

We have a large amount of users on Ubuntu and you're the only one seeing this
problem (that we know of), which makes me rather suspect that the problem is
in your code or in something specific to your setup/surrounding.