Re: Static Library Compilation - Borland

From: Jon Torrey <ntox101_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 11:15:38 -0400

I thought by default I didn't need to define SSL as libcurl by default will
use Windows SSPI?

Anywho, I made the following change

On line 56 of Makefile.b32 I have :

DEFINES = -DNDEBUG -DWIN32 -DBUILDING_LIBCURL -DCURL_STATICLIB -USE_SSL

Everything builds fine.

Still throwing the same error.

Maybe I am unsure by exactly what you mean.