Re: HTTP 1.1 is now RFC 7230 to RFC 7235

From: Alessandro Ghedini <alessandro_at_ghedini.me>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 19:49:47 +0200

On sab, giu 07, 2014 at 03:17:17 +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Finally, RFC 2616 is deprecated and HTTP 1.1 is now offically instead done
> in the whole range of new RFCs in the subject. This revision work has taken
> almost seven years to complete.

I'll bite then :) Attached is a more or less insignificant patch that updates
the info messages when changing method on 301/302 (which is now allowed).

There may be more similarly small changes to be done, but I have just skimmed
through the various "Changes from RFC 2616" and haven't really checked how curl
handles all of that.

Also, should the docs/RESOURCES and the various references to RFC2616 be updated
as well?

Cheers