TESTFAIL: These test cases failed: 1513

From: dev <dev_at_cor0.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 21:54:18 -0400 (EDT)

Date: June 14, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Subject: TESTFAIL: These test cases failed: 1513

Just a heads up that test 1513, which seems to be a lib test of some
sort, is still slightly borked on Solaris 10 SParc. I have been running
nightly autobuilds for a while and the test always fails :

  http://curl.haxx.se/dev/log.cgi?id=20140613123307-30390

So of course the prod release fails the same test also. I will try to
isolate that test and see if I can single step it or whatever to see
where it borks. Seems really minor and it is the only failure. Just for
reference the configure line looks like :

$ ./configure --enable-shared --enable-static --with-libidn=/usr/local \
> --enable-tls-srp --with-ssl --with-gnutls=/usr/local \
> --with-ca-path=/usr/local/ssl/certs

This results in :

configure: Configured to build curl/libcurl:

  curl version: 7.37.0
  Host setup: sparc-sun-solaris2.10
  Install prefix: /usr/local
  Compiler: /opt/solarisstudio12.3/bin/cc
  SSL support: enabled (OpenSSL)
  SSH support: enabled (libSSH2)
  zlib support: enabled
  GSS-API support: no (--with-gssapi)
  SPNEGO support: no (--with-spnego)
  TLS-SRP support: enabled
  resolver: default (--enable-ares / --enable-threaded-resolver)
  ipv6 support: enabled
  IDN support: enabled
  Build libcurl: Shared=yes, Static=yes
  Built-in manual: enabled
  --libcurl option: enabled (--disable-libcurl-option)
  Verbose errors: enabled (--disable-verbose)
  SSPI support: no (--enable-sspi)
  ca cert bundle: no
  ca cert path: /usr/local/ssl/certs
  LDAP support: enabled (OpenLDAP)
  LDAPS support: enabled
  RTSP support: enabled
  RTMP support: no (--with-librtmp)
  metalink support: no (--with-libmetalink)
  HTTP2 support: disabled (--with-nghttp2)
  Protocols: DICT FILE FTP FTPS GOPHER HTTP HTTPS IMAP IMAPS LDAP
LDAPS POP3 POP3S RTSP SCP SFTP SMTP SMTPS TELNET TFTP

Dennis