Re: [Survey] What people want us to do next

From: Michael Osipov <1983-01-06_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 16:08:42 +0200

Hi Daniel,

Am 2014-06-14 23:16, schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> [..]
>
> libcurl doesn't work at all with Windows SSPI when Negotiate proxy auth is
> enabled and a Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Server 2010 proxy is
> used
> - bug #1363

I highly doubt that, it works perfectly on Unix with GSS-API but if you
are interested, I can verify that at work and help out. Moreover, I
would like to make some progress here but several patches I have
supplied are still pending.

> wget/httrack -like (and js/css/font/etc -aware) addon in the bundle for
> recursive fetching

curl is not a crawler, it should do one thing and do that good (Unix
philosophy). For everything is there are scripting languages.

> Better support for windows protocols like ldap and socks

What is that supposed to mean? Those aren't Windows protocols.

Michael