docs (was Re: the survey summary)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:55:24 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 15 Jun 2014, Michael Osipov wrote:

> For instance, someone contributes code and docs and never reviews it again.
> RFCs change, or get introduced, wording is bad or simply too much text or
> even worse it is not written/implemented the way it should be. For the spots
> I do use curl at work, would need an improvement/unification/rework.

Yeah, I assume there will always be areas of the documentation that are
lagging behind. I don't see how it can work any other way. We depend entirely
on users who use features and who find problems to submit fixes and updates.

If that is what people mean with the docs being the worst part of curl, then
I'd be pretty content with it still. :-)