curl_easy_setopts as individual man pages

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 10:35:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi again,

I've now started the work for real and so far I've converted the documentation
for around 60 curl_easy_setopt options into stand-alone man pages. (phew,
that's a lot of copy and paste and general text fiddling)

I've also created the initial infrastructure to host and show them properly on
the web as can be see on this page:

   http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION.html

There is currently no proper entry points to the option web pages, mostly
since the collection is still incomplete. Here's what I plan to fix next:

  1 - Complete the conversion job. There seems to be 148(!) options left...

  2 - cut down the curl_easy_setopt(3) man page to mostly become an index of
      all options, and that will then also become a rather nice options index
      that will link to all options properly

  3 - fix the example rendering script on the site so that all examples will
      link to these new pages on all uses of curl_easy_setopt options

  4 - realize what's missing and fix those parts too =)