Re: http_negotiate_sspi.c in CURL 7.21.7 doesn't allow to pass user/password

From: Leonardo Rosati <geppio1975_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:29:41 +0200

Correct, in my opinion, by design, with SSP1 the intention is to be
authenticated with user name and password if passed, if not, by the system
account.
I've verified that NTLM works in this way (below the reference to the code)
instead the negotiate sspi has a bug because it doesn't accept username and
password: if passed system account is always used.

My intention was to submit a change to have negotiate to work like NTLM.

Does anyone have any suggestion looking at the code?

Thanks