Re: curl_easy_perform() occasionally not failing immediately from progress callback (test 1513)

From: Fabian Keil <freebsd-listen_at_fabiankeil.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:15:01 +0200

Ray Satiro <raysatiro_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 7/10/2014 10:02 AM, Fabian Keil wrote:
> > Recently I noticed that test 1513 is unreliably on FreeBSD 11-CURRENT,
> > occasionally failing
>
> What commit are you using? Some changes were recently made here:
> https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/907520c
> If the commit is earlier would you mind testing with the commit above,
> or if you're after the commit above would you mind testing with an
> earlier commit? Thanks

I've been using yesterdays HEAD and already started bisecting
a bit but I ran into autogoo-related build issues I didn't have
time to debug and thus I stopped before finding a known good
commit.

As mentioned in my other mail, reverting 907520c reintroduces
the bug reported by Jonathan (as expected) but doesn't make
the test more reliable for me.

> related to lib1513
> http://sourceforge.net/p/curl/bugs/1318/
> https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/bf24b64

Thanks, I'll have a look at them later on.

Fabian