RE: http_negotiate_sspi.c in CURL 7.21.7 doesn't allow to pass user/password

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 21:53:41 +0100

On Thu, 10 Jul 2014, Steve Holme wrote:

> > Does anyone have any suggestion looking at the code?
>
> I would say that you need to make a call to Curl_create_sspi_identity()
> that I added in the last release of curl which will populate your
> SEC_WINNT_AUTH_IDENTITY structure. This can then be passed to
> AcquireCredentialsHandle() instread of NULL just like curl_ntlm_msgs.c
> does - see the code at line 425 onwards and it should be a fairly simple
> change ;-)

I would think, something like the attached patch would be suitable.

Please note I have *NOT* tested this - it is just based off my NTLM and SSPI experience in curl so may not even work!!

If you are able to test it and it works then I will clean the patch up a little and commit it as 2 or 3 commits before pushing.

Kind Regards

Steve