the pending release

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 06:13:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hey

According to schedule we ship the next release on this coming Wednesday. I
still intend to stick to this schedule although I'm still on vacation and
won't land back in my home country until Monday morning and it will not give
me a lot of time to fix anything before the release.

I'm very happy to see the recent flood of patches and activity and I promise
I'll join in the discussions and reviews asap.

What won't be fixed before this release simply will go in into the next one.
Like the story always goes - after all there is only 8 weeks between them. If
you have anything urgent you think MUST be merged before release, please help
out and highlight that for me.

This next release is to be named 7.37.1 as there's really not been any
noteworthy change done that would motivate a minor number bump.