getpwuid_r on Solaris and _POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 09:33:34 +0200

The Solaris builds failed overnight because their default getpwuid_r uses four
arguments instead of the POSIX standard 5. They do provide a POSIX-conformant
version if you compile with the macro _POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS set. We could do
a getnameinfo-style configure check on the number of arguments available, or
just force Solaris to compile with _POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS. Since this is a
standards-conforming function and Solaris does actually provide it, I would
rather set the macro, but could there be any other bad side effects of doing
so for the whole curl build?

>>> Dan