RE: [bagder/curl] f18737: sasl_sspi: Fixed SPN not being converted to wchar ...

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 19:30:28 +0100

On Sat, 9 Aug 2014, Gisle Vanem wrote:

> Now it seems only ldap.c is not UNICODE compatible. From MSVC
> compile of ldap.c with -D_UNICODE:

I wasn't aware there were other areas of libcurl that weren't Unicode compliant - I just knew I hadn't performed the conversion in my own code :(

However I've had a quick stab at trying to fix up the ldap code ;-)

As this is in an area of curl that I don't know much about, commits on the attached patch would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Steve