Re: multi_addtimeout has a long timeout list

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 23:48:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 16 Aug 2014, Florian Weimer wrote:

>> Hm, I suspected that might be the case. I'm on vacation right now for a
>> while longer and I don't think I'll get around to actually debug this while
>> I'm not at home so unless someone else steps up, please have patience for a
>> few weeks.
>
> Any news on this? Should I try to debug this further myself?

Please go ahead. I filed it at https://sourceforge.net/p/curl/bugs/1406/ to
make sure I won't forget, but I have had a steady stream of other things to
work on so I haven't yet gotten around trying to repeat or fix this issue yet.

It would help me (us) a lot if you could start with making an effort to make
an as small example source code as possible that still repeats the problem.