Re: libcurl test 530 and 584 failures with XCode 4.6.3 on Darwin 10.8.5

From: Fabian Keil <freebsd-listen_at_fabiankeil.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 13:29:04 +0200

Campion Loong <Campion.Loong_at_mathworks.com> wrote:

> We are running into failures building libcurl version 7.37.1 in tests
> #530 & #584. The two tests fail with the same TEST_ERR_RUNS_FOREVER
> error code from lib530: lib530 returned 125
>
> May I know if this is a known issue in the library, or it is due to
> problems in our own configuration (and, in which case, how best to
> address those)?

Test 584 being unreliable on FreeBSD after 5b2342d3772 is a known
issue: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2014-01/0199.html

The test fails differently, but if your previous libcurl version
was built before 5b2342d3772, you could try the following workaround
to see if it makes a difference:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2014-06/att-0139/0001-Delay-Curl_addHandleToPipeline-by-a-milisecond.patch

Fabian