Re: lib1513 returned 7, when expecting 42

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 23:51:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014, dev wrote:

> I have been running nightly autobuilds for a few months and I do glance
> at the results from time to time. Which is to say I have neglected to follow
> up :-) and really fix or try to fix or single step or do something dammit on
> the only test failure I see on Solaris 10 :
>
> lib1513 returned 7, when expecting 42

Does this failure seem to happen pretty reliably? If so, then adding more
logging or similar to the case could be helpful. Or of course single-stepping,
but I suspect that this test has some time sensitive dependencies and I think
that's a reason why this problem only shows up on some platforms/machines.