Re: A darwinssl-related bug again

From: Rabia Altaf <rabia.altaf1990_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 16:13:21 +0500

Hello!
my question is how to use curl if I want to get data directly from FTP
server... suppose my application wants to get data from FTP server whenever
FTP server tries to send data to FTP client. What I want is to fetch data
before FTPServer sends it to TCP socket, then I want to add my own data(at
the start of the payload), then send it to TCP.Is it even possible through
CURL. I am using visual studio 2010. any suggestions will be appreciated.
thanks in advance.