Libcurl: Using libcurl, is it possible to create a list of GET requests for the same easy handle?

From: nikhil ap <niks3089_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 10:31:09 +0530

I am using Libcurl and multi interface to write a program.

Essentially this is what I would like to do:

   -

   Create a easy handle, set up the connection and send 1 GET request.
   -

   Once the response is received, use the same handle and send 2 GET
   requests.
   -

   After I get response for those, send 3 GET requests simultaneously and
   so on.

I would also like to:

   - Send multiple GET requests in an incremental order based on timeout.
   I.e If I have sent 3 GET requests, after a second I would like to send 4
   requests irrespective of whether I have received the response using the
   same connection handle.

I know about Pipeling feature so I use that for other use case but I can't
use that to do the above. Is there a way to do this using Libcurl?

Thanks,
Nikhil