Re: How to cleanly close the curl socket in case of multi interface?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 18:00:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 21 Sep 2014, nikhil ap wrote:

> ConnInfo according to me is a TCP connection object which defined by <soure
> ip, dest ip, source port, dest port> and should have just a single socket
> attached to it.

libcurl does its separation based on the name used in the URL though, not IP
address.

> Why I need to maintain connection level stats and bother about connection?
> Simple answer, it's a requirement! :-)

The question was why you have such a weird requirement. But I guess it really
doesn't matter.

> How will know for which *TCP* connection an easy handle is used?

libcurl doesn't expose connections much and there's no way to identify a
certain connection anyway with like an ID or something.