Re: Multi-interface: the multi-uv example doesn't work with a localhost WWW service

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 20:51:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 6 Oct 2014, Waldek Kozba wrote:

> as in the title: the multi-uv example (
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/multi-uv.html) does not download for me the
> content from the local WWW server (local means the example is being run on
> the same VM that the WWW server runs).

That's strange. How is a local server any different to a remote server for
libcurl? Or is it just that it is easier to trigger the problem locally as the
server is very low-latency then?

> Could you please verify that (or maybe you are already aware of it)?

I would suspect then that the example needs improvement, but I don't know
libuv and I'm personally not in the mood for chasing this problem... :-/