Re: Multi-interface: the multi-uv example doesn't work with a localhost WWW service

From: Waldek Kozba <100assc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 10:59:46 +0200

Thanks for the review & remarks. Will keep it in mind ;)
Btw, there's another thing to improve in this example - the file handles
are not being synced/closed after the download, which of course causes that
the downloaded content is partly truncated.
Can fix it in some free time, if you'd like me to do that.