RE: FTP resume libcurl 7.15 to 7.37

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 20:17:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 7 Oct 2014, TJ Saunders wrote:

> That part is understandable, but why do these #defines include a trailing
> space character in the format specification?

Blah, I didn't even notice that because I was too busy looking at the double
ells!

It's pretty weird actually as the script that detects and sets those defines
is the same script we all run and it never adds any spaces in other cases!
(to my knowledge at least)

The function is CURL_CONFIGURE_CURL_OFF_T in acinclude.m4 and I can't see
where it would add a space given a quick look just now.