Re: Curl 7.38 gets stuck in SSL Handshake with Proxies

From: Alibek Joraev <alibek.joraev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 19:07:54 +0100

hi !

I just wanted to say - that I tried to write simple independent sample app
which can reproduce this issue (Curl 7.38.0 gets stuck in wrong state after
receiving server SSL Hello when getting HTTPS target via Proxy which
requires authentication. while 7.24.0 works fine).

Unfortunately - in simple app (using easy handles) it works fine. Then, I
realised that it gets stuck in multi_runsingle() function. Also in the
real application, multi interface is used, which explains why it does not
reproduce.

but I still thought it is useful information for you. this strongly
indicates that it is just state transitions which got wrong.

tomorrow I will try to build standalone app which uses multi interface.
hopefully, it will reproduce.

Alibek