Re: SFTP problems

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_yahoo.no>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:32:18 +0200

"Daniel Karunairatnam" <daniel.karunairatnam_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> okay, so i opened one of those. but the librarian node isn't there. Which
> configuration do i need to change it to to access the librarian node? The
> instructions in the link you posted before require some changes there.

I have no idea. But CmakeFiles seems more up-to-date. And you
can use Cmake to generate Solution files. Like at the bottom.
Cut and save to cmake-build.bat. I guess libsh2 can be build using
Cmake + a generated .sln-file too.

The 'OPENSSL_NO_KRB5' is needed since I doubt anyone on Windows
has Kerberos. I just tried it and got a libcurl.dll + libcurl_imp.lib in
.\lib\Win32\Release.

But curl.exe failed to build due to a fault in generated src/tool_hugehelp.c:

"/* built-in manual is disabled, blank function */"
"#include \"tool_hugehelp.h\""
"void hugehelp(void) {}"

-------------------- cmake-build.bat ---------
@echo off
setlocal
rm -f CmakeCache.txt

::
:: set to where libssh2.h is:
::
set INCLUDE=%INCLUDE%;g:\MingW32\src\inet\Crypto\libssh2\include

::
:: set to where ssh2.lib is:
::
set LIB=%LIB%;g:\MingW32\src\inet\Crypto\libssh2\src

cmake -G "Visual Studio 10 2010"

set CL=%CL% -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5=1
msbuild -nologo -p:Configuration=Release -fileLogger CURL.sln