Re: SFTP problems

From: Ray Satiro <raysatiro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:59:38 -0400

On 10/24/2014 6:30 AM, Daniel Karunairatnam wrote:
> I am able to build libssh2, but the instructions at [2] above refer to
> the librarian node when compiling libcurl. there is a linker node but
> not a librarian node when I open the 2010 libcurl.vcxproj file?

There is no longer a lib/libcurl.vcproj, so I assume you are working
with projects/Windows/VC10/lib/libcurl.vcxproj ? Maybe the instructions
are no longer accurate for that updated project file. I will try the
instructions over the weekend in Visual Studio 2010 to see if I can
reproduce. Librarian you see if it's a static library for output so I
assume you are building the LIB. You should have several configurations
available in the project, the ones that are relevant here are the ones
that end in LIB OpenSSL LIB LibSSH2 or DLL OpenSSL DLL LibSSH2 depending
on whether you compiled DLLs or not so choose one of those.