Re: Problem with ca-bunble.crt file

From: Praveen Pvs <meetpraveenpvs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 18:20:30 +0530

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. You got my problem. I have added the own
certificates in that file for me communicate to my host.

Is there any problem with those certificates which are there at the end of
the c-bundle.crt? I have received the pem files from my server guys, and i
added them to the ca-bundle.crt. Is theree anything wrong with that.

Regards
Praveen

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> On 04.11.2014 12:51, Guenter wrote:
>
>> On 04.11.2014 12:01, Praveen Pvs wrote:
>>
>>> and also how to validate the crt file?
>>>
>> hmm, sure this is possible, but I dont know an easy way;
>>
> it seems to me that you have added some own certs at the end of the file
> (starting at line 3851); remove these and your ca-bundle.crt is ok again.
>

> Gün.

With Love and Regards
Praveen P.V.S