Re: MultiCurl C++

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 22:37:06 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 4 Nov 2014, Andy Litunenko wrote:

> . I don't understand lines from 73 to 121 - why you get file descriptors
> from the transfers, when check its status with select() function and if it
> returns zero or positive numbers of changed descriptors you run
> curl_multi_perform to read data?

First, are you really sure you want to use the multi interface? On your
questions it sounds like you perhaps want the easy interface instead for
something simpler to use?

If not, start with reading the multi interface tutorial:
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-multi.html

... and read up on how select() works. Then it is better if you ask specific
questions about exact lines or function calls you still don't understand.