RE: Build errors on Windows

From: Edward LoPinto <webmaster_at_confusedbycode.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 10:42:07 -0500

Hello curl hackers,

I just joined this mailing list, so I apologize if this message creates a
new thread instead of continuing the conversation of the appropriate
subject. I've been trying to build curl 7.39.0 on Windows, and I've also
been receiving the undeclared identifier error in lib\ssh.c.

On Wed, 5 Nov 2014, Steve Holme wrote:
> I've compiled x86 and x64, Unicode and non-unicode and it seems fine (in
the sense that it compiles) to use access().
> As such, I've pushed Gisle's fix...

Just to clarify, does this mean the code in the GitHub repo now compiles
without the error? If so thanks, for the quick fix.

-Edward