Re: Pipelining & Timeouts

From: m brandenberg <mcbinc_at_panix.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 18:33:09 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 9 Nov 2014, Carlo Wood wrote:

> However, I strongly prefer to postpone discussing this until after the
> review of the current http pipelining patches or else things are
> stacking up a bit too much to my taste.

Not every conversation is about you, Carlo. :-) This was
an opening for a general discussion on things needed by
pipelining. Timeout definition is one. Expanding beyond
GET. And then there's the test framework...

Monty Brandenberg, Software Engineer                               MCB, Inc.
mcbinc_at_panix.com                                             P.O. Box 425292
mcbinc_at_pobox.com                                   Cambridge, MA  02142-0006
617.864.6907