RE: curl_multi_fdset always returns -1 for maxfd

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:33:59 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014, Vishakha Vaidya wrote:

> Like I said the problem is windows only, on my mac it works fine.

Yes, but windows builds use the threaded resolver by default and I suspect
your mac build may not, so I tried the threaded one on Linux in an effort to
repeat the problem. And it wouldn't repeat.

The libcurl code isn't that very different for Windows vs the other platforms
so I don't see what makes this fails only on Windows.

What if you just avoid the select() when maxfd is negative and instead just
sleep for 100ms or something?