Moving next release date slightly

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:11:42 +0100 (CET)

Hiya,

Due to personal reasons[1] I intend to do the next release 2 days early: on
December 29. I don't plan on moving any other dates, so it'll basically mean
two days less for that bug-fixing period and two days more for the subsequent
feature-period. So we'll get back on every 8th Wednesday again after that
release.

The next release may be called 7.39.1 or 7.40.0, basically depending on if we
merge any changes that warrant a minor number bump or not.

[1] = I'm going on a vacation then and I can't be sure of my ability to
connect good enough during that period so it'll be safer to have it done while
I am still at home.