Re: libcurl.res : format not recognized

From: HiLow <hi.low_at_laposte.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 19:51:30 +0100

In article <MPG.2ed5ac31f98ae95811e1a302_at_smtp.aliceadsl.fr>, you say...

> In article <546B49B3.90809_at_gknw.net>, you say...

My mistake. I applied changes in Makefile only, but sure the tree and or
content is different in Git repo. So, I taken a new quick try with full
tree from Github and this time the windres line pass... And, even if I get
a lot of undef ref during building (not in my "official" one but only with
the Git rev.), I see libcurl.a, libcurl.dll and libcurldll.a under lib
subdirectory. So, I guess it's OK about resource :)