Re: Inclusion of Connection-Specific Headers in h2c

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:27:52 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 20 Nov 2014, Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa wrote:

> ​I successfully reproduced the situation with multi-http2.c.
> I think the cause of this issue is ​CURLMOPT_PIPELINING.

Thanks!

Oh yes, the pipelining code is not adapted to Upgrade nor to HTTP/2! :-( A
quick work-around is of course to not enable pipelining if you intend to play
with HTTP/2.

My intention is to use the pipelining option to switch on HTTP/2 connection
multiplexing but we're not there yet.

> The attached patch disables pipelining for HTTP/2 and upgraded connection.

I think I'll go with merging it exactly like that. It should make sure
lib/url.c:IsPipeliningPossible() never returns TRUE and thus libcurl won't
attempt to pipeling on such connections.