How to reuse connection using curl multi handle

From: Mohanraj V <mohanraj.venkatachalam_at_veryxtech.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 12:05:46 +0530

Hi,

I have following questions regarding lib-curl. Please answer my questions.

1. How to reuse connections using multi-handle and multi-perform API ?
       I tried with easy handle by continuous calling of
curl_easy_perform. So it re uses the tcp connection established. How it is
       possible if easy handle is added to a multi handle ?. Repeated
calling of curl_multi_perform is not working for my target ?

2. What is the maximum connections/second possible using multi-handle ?
. Is any other to achive maximum connections/second ?

3. What is the maximum number of http get requests/second possible using
singe connection ?

4. Is it possible to achieve lacks/millions connections/requests per
second using lib-curl ?

--
Thanks&  Regards,
Mohanraj V