Is it possible to define the request and connection rate ?

From: Mohanraj V <mohanraj.venkatachalam_at_veryxtech.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 12:18:02 +0530

Hi,

I have following questions. Please answer me.

1. Is it possible to define that an Application using TCP connection
could send http request constantly with respect to time.
     For eg. 1000 request/second ==> accurately sending 1000 requests
per second continuously which implies 10,000 requests for
     10 seconds.

2. Like above question, Is it possible to achieve accurate tcp
connection rate? ie) For eg., Exactly 1000 tcp connections per second, which
     implies 10,000 connections for 10 seconds. If so, how it is
possible using lib-curl ?

--
Thanks&  Regards,
Mohanraj V