Latest PEM file is not trusting yahoo.com and many other sites.

From: Arif Ali <arif.ali.syed_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 14:18:27 +0530

Hello,
         I am using PEM file and following set of APIs on my windows-app.

    curl_easy_setopt( curl_handle, CURLOPT_SSLCERTTYPE,"PEM" );
    curl_easy_setopt( curl_handle, CURLOPT_CAINFO, certFile ); //CA Cert
Bundle
    curl_easy_setopt( curl_handle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 1 );
    curl_easy_setopt( curl_handle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 1 );

Its not trusting the certificates of https://in.yahoo.com/ and one more
https site.
If i open both of these sites in firefox it does open

Certificate issuer for both websites that are not opening are following

Yahoo => VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3
Another HTTPS site => Entrust Certification Authority - L1C

I have taken the latest PEM file from
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/caextract.html