Re: Handling idle connections with CURLOPT_LOW_SPEED_XXXXX option

From: Ramesh Rayaprolu <rayaprolu.ramesh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 11:22:50 -0800

:) :) !! Sure, I will use CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION to customize my timeout.
However, I have a followup question:

if I use CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION, and have a set (about 20) of large files
(2GB files) transferred in parallel, do you know if there would be a
performance impact, considering the number of callbacks that
CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION would give me ??

Thanks,
Ramesh

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 2:38 AM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Dec 2014, Ramesh Rayaprolu wrote:
>
> Could you suggest me of any "simple" option that I can use (other than
>> CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION) ?
>>

> You already mentioned the simple options and deemed them not good enough.
> Then making your own (with CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION or similar) probably
> your best way forward.
>
> --
>
> / daniel.haxx.se

Best Regards,