Question regarding CURLOPT_SSLCERT

From: Sachin Nikumbh <sanikumbh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:03:46 -0500

Hi,

I am using libcurl to write a C/C++ client and looking into supporting
https requests. My question is about the file referred to by
CURLOPT_SSLCERT option in the context of multi-level PKI. If I have
intermediate certificate authorities on the way to the root CA, do I put
all the certificates in this file? My guess is yes as I don't see any other
option that can contain the client's certificate chain. But I just want to
confirm as the doc for CURLOPT_SSLCERT doesn't say anything about
certificate chain.

Thanks
Sachin