Re: about https proxy queston

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 14:43:32 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015, laser peter via curl-library wrote:

> Hi, our client app will failed to connect to the server through https_proxy

I think you mean HTTP proxy there - as that's the type of proxy, even if you
may speak HTTPS "through" it.

> when I use libcurl 7.39 in our client app, the libcurl 7.32 doesnt' have the
> issue, could you please take look into it?

Please give us plenty of details of what happens and doesn't happen.
Preferably also a small recipe on how to reproduce it in our ends!

> I spotted the below code of file “multi.c” in curl 7.32 was removed but with
> “memset(&multi->timer_lastcall, 0, sizeof(multi->timer_lastcall));” instead
> in curl 7.39, which might be the partial reason. Could you help look into
> it?

Sorry but I don't follow. Can you make a patch you think is correct and show
us?