about bug reports marked [pending-*]

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 09:58:45 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I just want to make it official that all bug reports that are marked pending-
something in the bug tracker[1] will be closed unless given attention within a
decent amount of time. Where "decent" is probably between 14 days to a month.

I close unattended bug reports so that we don't fill up with reports that we
don't have enough data on to fix and that nobody cares about.

Any closed report can of course be re-opened again at a later time should we
get more info, or we can open new reports.

[1] = https://sourceforge.net/p/curl/bugs/