Re: [RELEASE] curl and libcurl 7.40.1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:18:31 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2015, Jan Ehrhardt wrote:

> When compiling with VC11 I am getting a lot of errors, starting with
> OCSP_BASICRESP: undeclared identifier.

That is quite surprising to me. Are you sure you're actually using up-to-date
openssl headers? openssl/ocsp.h seems to have been present for a long time in
OpenSSL and openssl.c:1326 tries to take precautions against building with an
unsupported version.

Can you detect what's wrong with that condition for you?

> PS. Shouldn't the subject be referring to 7.41.0 in stead of 7.40.1?

Yes, but let's pretend I did that to see if you'd spot it! :-)