RE: [RELEASE] curl and libcurl 7.40.1

From: Jonathan C. <well.bad_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:01:40 -0300

I will make sure to submit first to http://sourceforge.net/p/curl/bugs/ next time, by the way, I just saw that the github issue track is open, https://github.com/bagder/curl/issues, but empty, Is posting issues allowed there?

> Do you think this problem (and fix) is important enough to warrant a separate
> release?

No. But if someone who uses Windows, upgrade to version 7.40, and their application uses digest authentication, will always get 401 Unauthorized from the server, since, currently, the only way to authenticate correctly is to include the realm in the username.

> So I take it the fix in the pull request fixes the problem for you?

It does. In reality I just saw the pull request after you posted the release notes.