RE: How to retrieve webpage from curl_easy_perform

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 10:48:43 +0100

Josh Angstadt wrote:

Please don't top post:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post

> Thanks for your reply, I'm not sure I'm quite getting it still though,
I removed the line that sets WRITEFUNCTION so that it will default to
fwrite, and I created a FILE * object at a wider scope than the function
where this is called and set that as WRITEDATA, but now when it gets to
the curl_easy_perform call it just freezes up and crashes.

Should not: if we don't see your program, it's hard to help you...