Re: Expire cleared

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 23:33:35 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015, À¼Ìì wrote:

> * Connection #1 to xxxxxxxxx left intact (here xxxxxx is some website)
> * About to connect() to xxxxxxxxx port 80 (#17)
> * Trying xxxxxxxxx ...
> * Connection time-out
> * Expire cleared
> * Closing connection #17
>
> 1.http response seems wired,do these response imply to some error?

Weird how? You mean unusual headers? I doubt they imply that.

> 2.Expire cleared ! why lead to this log?

It is mostly a debug message that libcurl cleared the timer for that handle,
because it failed and there is no need for any timer more there.

> how do I fix it

Your last problem seems to be that you get a connection timeout, that's not a
client problem unless you have the timeout set too short.