Re: Connection and Response Timeout for Curl Handle

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:23:47 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 16 Mar 2015, Praveen Pvs wrote:

>> Are you making sure this is a 'long' and nothing else?
>
> hostDef.conTimeOut is an int data type, i have changed it to long now.
> Thanks for bringing that up. Is that causing the problem here?

Yes, that _can_ at least cause such problems if you run a 64bit arch (that
isn't windows).

> We are using 7.21.0 version of libcurl

7.21.0 was released on June 16, 2010. We have fixed no less than 1226 bugs
since then and if you haven't patched it, it contains no less than 13 known
security problems: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/vuln-7.21.0.html