RE: CURL_EASY_PERFORM non-blocking vs blocking

From: Yehezkel Horowitz <horowity_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 17:05:38 +0000

>I'm currently using CURL_EASY_PERFORM to send data to a remote URL. I notice that in my current configuration it appears to be behaving synchronously (i.e. waiting until completion of function). Since at times I may have several of these calls executing within a short duration I'd like to make this call asynch. Is this possible and if so can someone please advise on how to do it?

You should use the MULTI API - read more about in http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-multi.html

But note - you'll responsible to supply libcurl "event driven" framework:
Call it when socket event happen - see CURLMOPT_SOCKETFUNCTION.
Call it when timeout is reached - see CURLMOPT_TIMERFUNCTION.

HTH
Yehezkel