CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT error

From: À¼Ìì <lantian0811_at_163.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 14:45:31 +0800 (CST)

First of all,happy birthday to curl 17 yeas old.
recently ,I use multi socket to download the picture from internet.however, some urls I used to download ,and I get the result CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT .
so I ping the website,it is ok. and I telnet the website port 80,it is also ok. this error indicate the client could not connect the server,right? It is weired ,I use ping is ok ,but I use curl is not work.
and I wget the whole link ,it comes the error , for example
wget http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/psb?/V101gEx91O6JZP/*IWADXgIENCnf3iTgXOofWAQ.dnzMfWBuJqsmU6oc1E!/b/dJaYEXDBDgAA&bo=uAEMAwAAAAABAJE!
and I got the error -bash: !/b/dJaYEXDBDgAA: event not found
  for example www.xxxx.com/ is the website name
and I use the brower to open this url ,it is ok.
could anyone help me,thanks a lot!
best wishes!