Re: WolfSSL version problems

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:35:48 -0400

On 3/26/2015 4:30 PM, Gisle Vanem wrote:
> Ray Satiro via curl-library wrote:
>
>> There's supposed to be backwards compatibility with CyaSSL.
>
> Seems I had some problem with the generated '<cyassl/version.h>';
> it didn't include '<WolfSSL/version.h>'.

I don't know what's happening there. I use Visual Studio typically but I
can't reproduce in MinGW. In both cases it's using the repo's
cyassl/version.h. In configure.ac I can see they commented out
generating cyassl/version.h, now it only generates wolfssl/version.h. So
I wonder if though you checked out the latest commit you didn't run
autogen.sh?

> Maybe libcurl can test on 'USE_WOLFSSL' too in the event the
> <cyassl/*.h> include-path disappears in the future?
>
>> I didn't have that problem when I wrote it. What commits do
>> you have checked out?
>
> From yesterdays https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssl.git.

wolfSSL is supposed to be backward compatible (it's just a name change
s/CyaSSL/wolfSSL/) and as far as I can tell it is. If it's not there is
probably a bug and one of us should take it upstream. We shouldn't have
to use USE_WOLFSSL.