RE: FILE errno -1 & Bad file descriptor error

From: Phil Freeman <eyeball_entertainment_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 20:34:53 +1000

After the curl_easy_perform() is called, I can still print data from fp. Something like:

curl_easy_perform(...);

GePrint("fp->_base: " + String(fp->_base));
GePrint("fp->_bufsiz: " + LongToString(fp->_bufsiz));
GePrint("fp->_charbuf: " + LongToString(fp->_charbuf));
GePrint("fp->_cnt: " + LongToString(fp->_cnt));
GePrint("fp->_file: " + LongToString(fp->_file));
GePrint("fp->_flag: " + LongToString(fp->_flag));
GePrint("fp->_ptr: " + LongToString(*fp->_ptr));

int fclo = fclose(fp); <-- error

I had previously printed the text from the file itself, which worked fine. But the problem I face is that in the final application, I'll be needing to download something that isn't a text file. But at my end at least, the file still appears to be valid after the curl_easy_perform() function, but for whatever reason the calling of this function causes fclose() to fail?