Re: Need advice on handling CyaSSL/wolfSSL's build configurations

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 08:55:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 16 Apr 2015, Ray Satiro via curl-library wrote:

> Another idea is maybe only include options.h if it's from a version where
> they fix it. So assuming it's fixed in the next version, something like:
> #if defined(HAVE_CYASSL_OPTIONS_H) && (LIBCYASSL_VERSION_HEX > 0x03004008)
> #include <cyassl/options.h>
> #endif
> People with older versions of the library would get the same old behavior,
> but no HAVE_SNI and no NO_FILESYSTEM (exception is embedded versions).

This seems like the simplest solution that still is easy to understand when
you read the code (and should just work for most poeple) - also configure
changes usually give us tears when we need to chase around and do the same fix
for multiple build solutions like MSVC and cmake and...

I will also just note that we need to include the cyassl/version.h header
first then so that the LIBCYASSL_VERSION_HEX is available for the #if line.